Search My Blog

Monday 21 November 2016

8 Blessed sayings of the Beloved Prophet upon the disadvantages of not reciting Salat


1. The people who left the gathering without the remembrance of Allah and the recitation of Salat upon the Prophet [it is as if] they have parted from foulsmelling carcass. (Shu’ab-ul-Iman, vol. 2, pp. 215, Hadees 1570)

2. The one, before whom I am mentioned, and he does not recite Salat upon me, he abandons the path to Jannah. (Al-Mu’jam-ul-Kabeer, vol. 3, pp. 128, Hadees 2887)

3. May the person be disgraced who does not recite Salat upon me when I am mentioned in his presence.(Sunan-ut-Tirmizi, vol. 5, pp. 320, Hadees 3556)

4. The person in whose presence my name is mentioned and he does not recite Salat upon me is the stingiest of all people. (Musnad Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal, vol. 1, pp. 429, Hadees 1736)

5. Those people who sit in any gathering [and] do not make Zikr of Allah and do not recite Salat upon the Prophet will be overwhelmed with regret and wistfulness on the Day of Judgement when they see its reward even if they enter Jannah.
(Ibid, vol. 3, pp. 489, Hadees 9972)

6. The person in whose presence my name is mentioned and he does not recite Salat upon me, [it is as if], he has oppressed me. (Musannaf ‘Abdur Razzaq, vol. 2, pp. 142, Hadees 3126)
7. The person in whose presence my name is mentioned and
he does not recite Salat upon me, surely he is an unfortunate.
(‘Amal-ul-Yaum wal-Laylah, pp. 336, Hadees 381)

8. Those people who sit in any gathering [and] do not make Zikr of Allah and nor do they recite Salat upon the Prophet then, on the Day of Judgement, that gathering will be a cause of wistfulness for them. If Allah wills, He may punish them and if He wills, He may forgive them.
(Sunan-ut-Tirmizi, vol. 5, pp. 247, Hadees 3391)

No comments:

Post a Comment